Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

A long-standing knee injury that has significantly worsened this year has lead to my acceptance that I can't even fake my way through a 'cross race anymore, so...

2012 Crux frameset (orange/black/white) raced maybe 10 times, plus a bit (a few hundred miles) of gravel road riding, so it has the typical scratches you'd expect. I was planning on using the bike for gravel grinders as well as 'cross, so I had a third set of bottle cage mounts installed under the downtube.  Currently not built up, but I can put it back together with the Apex components it came with (less than 5 hours of use) or a set of used 7800 DA shifters/derailleurs.  Don't have the original wheels/tires or seatpost.  Asking $500 for the frame/fork/headset plus original Gossamer cranks (the cranks have never been used, but the chainrings have about 5 races on 'em mounted on a different crankset).  For an extra $150, will include a set of Spec. carbon fiber cranks, 175mm.  If you're interested in a complete bike build or just the frame and a few parts, we can work out a fair price.

Also for sale: 56cm Redline SS 'cross frameset.  Not sure what year model it is, but according to the photos on the Redline site it didn't change between 2011 and 2012, so it could be either.  Approx 10 hours total riding time, never raced.  No scratches at all...  Asking $400 for the frame/fork plus a headset and seatpost clamp.  Can build it up as a complete bike or with whatever parts someone would want.  I have an FSA SL-K crankset (172.5) and two wheelset options.  As before, pricing negotiable.

Reynolds CX fork, all carbon.  Steerer tube cut to fit a 55cm Poprad, I'll have to measure it later.  Good, but not great, condition.  I had to replace one of the posts.

Lots of life left. $150.

I have two sets of TRP CX-9 mini-Vs, one red and one black.  $80 a pair.  One set of Avid Ultimates, the grey ones, $100.  The Tektro brakes that came on the Crux, $45 for the set.

please email me directly at velo4ever AT yahoo.com w/ any questions/offers.

Views: 324

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service