Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Got offered a pretty decent deal on these built to a nice hub and am pondering them as my entry into the dark and gluey world of tubs for 'cross.

Any opinions?

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nemesis wheels hold a sacred spot in the lore of tubulars. A well built set will last probably as long as your cycling career. This is the rim that almost every pro rider uses at Paris Roubaix regardless of sponsorship. Don't think just buy and if you decide you don't want them let me know and I'll take them off your hands. 

That said, there is a weight penalty for them and if you're throwing down for tubulars then Reynolds Assaults or another quality/value carbon tubular may be a good choice also. If you go for that let me know where I can get the nemesis wheels...
Nemesis wheels hold a sacred spot in the lore of tubulars. A well built set will last probably as long as your cycling career. This is the rim that almost every pro rider uses at Paris Roubaix regardless of sponsorship. Don't think just buy and if you decide you don't want them let me know and I'll take them off your hands. 

That said, there is a weight penalty for them and if you're throwing down for tubulars then Reynolds Assaults or another quality/value carbon tubular may be a good choice also. If you go for that option let me know where I can get the nemesis wheels...
sorry - was slow to reply!

i'm down here in australia, so the price probably isnt that good by NA/euro standards but all signs point to me grabbing them. getting the reynolds would be at least double the price by my reckoning.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service