Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

anyone seen or better yet used these brakes? I have a strong interest due to the versatility and East cost this year was either VERY fast of muddy as hell... these seem to handle both very nicely if they work as advertised. and Then question 2 any clue when hey will be released?

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just read a review that stated they are not going to be convertable between wide and narrow, there will be two different models; though the reviewer could have been wrong. Either way, the brakes look cool.
I'm guessing it'll be early release 2011 product. If Sram has it together (which they seem to), mid to late summer so we all get it for cross season. At the latest it'll be Interbike. All their pros will have it early so they have it for cross vegas then it will trickle out to distros for the rest of us
I had a chance to chat with the rep. at national’s super nice dude. He said 2010 release and they will be adjustable. Can’t wait to try them out!
Any idea on cost?
No exact price as of yet, but he did say that there would be up to ,possibly, three price points. I would guess it would be in the price range of the TRP line though. It would seem that TRP is going to be their main competition on the brake front. Eric, the sram rep, had a set at nat's, they looked great. I only hope that the adjustability feature stays on any lower price point options they have to offer.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service