Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hey folks.

Just waiting for my first cyclocross bike to get here. In the meantime, headed to KY next week and wanted to see if there were any good bike shops you would recommend.

Appreciate it. Thanks.

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On Your Left Cycles is highly recommended. Parkside bikes has an amazing store front. Bardstown Rd Bicycle Co is cool as well. Those are all within a mile or so of each other in a very cool neighborhood.

Clarksville Schwinn, across the river, is THE shop in town. Not much to look at but top notch service, if you need something.

Were you looking to just poke around or did you need something in particular?

Uh, wait, my response was Louisville centric. KY is a big place. Where in particular are you going to be?

Hey Chris.

No service needed. Down there for a business trip. Just want to look around to see what new "stuff" I need. haha I will be in Louisville & Lexington. Thanks!!!!

I covered you on Louisville. Lexington check out Crank Works. Not sure what else is there.

Tons of good riding in both places by the way.

Appreciate that!!! I get my Lynskey in Feb. Can't wait.

No problem man, enjoy the state. Love that place.

Stopped by On Your Left. (pressed for time) Good folks there. Everyone seems pretty stocked about the race coming to Louisville. Very cool.

Awesome!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service