Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

about me: New as hell! Not even a roadie, ate up over cross!

Can anyone give me an opinion I am looking at a 2009 Blue CX 6.5 Cross built.

Thanks

Views: 1229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well you can't go wrong with blue it's a great cx bike . I been looking for a cx bike for my wife she got to ride a cx 6.5 on sunday and she loved it !! she been on a mt bike racing cx . She was looking at the norcross but she said she would be happy on the cx 6.5 !! I said to her sounds great you just save us $ 1800 . we live in atlanta ,GA so there alot of blue flying around here at the cx races. So go blue !! and i don't mean michigan I'm a ohio state fan . Good luck on your search for a cx bike .

thanks
chris williams
Awesome, thanks.
If she can fit on a 55.5 cm I'll send you the info on it, I think I have been presented with another offer I cant refuse.
I'm in Louisville KY & can't stand the color Blue!
Kristopher

thanks for the ofter but my wife needs a 51"!! Glad you found a bike so what did you end up with .
The Blue 6.5 is a very sweet bike for the money. I love mine! Comes in at 17lbs. with race wheels. It handles well has top mounted cables and in my opinion- is a wicked bargain!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service