Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Record Hubs 32 Hole.
DT Aerolite Spokes 3 cross.
Velocity Escape Rims.
Challenge Grifo 32mm tires.

These wheels were my race wheels last season and were on the pit bike this year. They didn't see much use this year. The tires are worn but still have some life left.

I am asking $400.

I also have some 2009 Carbon Centaur 10 speed levers, a rear derailleur, and front derailleur for sale. I used them on the race bike this year.

email for pics - eforendo (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly the set-up I run. Very nice. How much for shipping? And how much for the Centuar shifters?

You can email me directly. I'm interested.
Shifters are gone. I still have the wheels. What is your email?
Because I love trudging up old threads, how did you like the new shape of the ergos?
I really like the new shape of the Campy Levers. I feel they are more comfortable and the new extended lever blade is great. I also like the improved front shifter throw and shift feel. Ulitimately I sold off my cross sets because Gore had not yet made a compatible cable system for the new shifters and I grew tired of adjusting for contamination and decreased shift perfomance after every race (something I never had to do with the previous generation of lever - with or with out Gore Cables). Inspite of selling them off they are still my favorite lever shape made.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service