Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hello fellow Cyclocross fanatics! 

My name is Marcus Warrington. I'm a lifelong avid mountain biker and huge cyclocross fan ever since going to Madison for the 2012 cyclocross national championships. Cyclocross and mountain biking specifically have each given me a pretty big sense of adventure in life. With this past experience leading me to now, I'm ready to take that sense of adventure to the next level. 
Two friends and I have applied for the adventure of a lifetime. An event by Red Bull, "Can You Make It 2016" is a challenge in which we will have to get across Europe using only cans of Red Bull. No money, no phone, and no outside contacts. Along the way, we must get to checkpoints and solve puzzles along with completing bucketlist activities to score points. All in all, it's the adventure of a lifetime. 
To get selected, we need votes, and are falling behind with 8 days left in voting. I'm hoping the biking community that lead me to this point is able to lend a hand and support us in getting through the public voting and becoming finalists! Voting is super easy to do and takes only 15 seconds. Clicking on the link and hitting the "like" button on the screen it brings you will get the job done and give us another valuable vote in our pursuit to get to Europe! 
Thanks for reading everyone, and I look forward to seeing many of you in Iowa for the world cup this year! 

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jbj7OJ4Ec0

Video can be found at this link!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service