Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I have a set of Cole T-25 Lite tubulars that need to go!

Detailed specs are here:

http://www.cantitoeroad.com/cole-t25-alloy

"The T25 is a light weight low-profile tubular rim for cyclecross and professional road racing. It began life as a special production wheel for Richard Sachs. The T25 features a DSA hub and low-profile, tubular aluminum rim. The high-tension DSA spoke lacing gives this wheel the performance characteristics of a pro racing wheel, prefectly at home in the mud or on the road. A lightweight hub keeps the weight to a competitive 1550 grams."

Comes with a Sram/Shimano freehub but I believe you can swap to a campy version if needed.  The rim width is 18.5 mm (these are not the newer "wide" rims).

Some wear on the painted surface from brake pad mud I'm guessing.  Excess Vittoria glue is on the rim surface but frankly with a newborn in the house I am most likely not going to get to that before these would ship...sorry!  No skewers or tires.  However I have a brand new Specialized Trigger/Tracer set that we could work into the deal if you're in need.

$350 shipped to CONI U.S.

e-mail racepromoter /at/ gmail /dot/ com (without the slashes...)

Views: 951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will you take $200.00?  I'll cover shipping.

Bill.

Shoot me an e-mail racepromoter at gmail dottttt com...

To the top... This is a great set of wheels!

Bump!  Interest but no deals...

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service