Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Anybody ridden these? Any feedback on reliability at low pressures? They look like they could be a great 'cross wheelset, slightly wider for better tire volume, 1550 grams and (in the world of obscenely expensive wheels) somewhat reasonably priced.

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just got the Easton RT's about a month ago but have only ridden them on the road with a tubeless set up. So far very nice in dealing with our destroyed roads of Northern California. I have been very happy using DA 7850's and 6700's tubeless for the last few years and plan on using the RT's the same with Hutchinson tires. Sorry I can't give you more of a report but they look to be a great set of wheels.

Thanks for the info cxchiva, I'm thinking that rather invest in tubulars I could go with these and have a nice tubeless road setup for the off season.

FWIW - Don't have a ton of time on these yet (one race) but I ran them with tubes (they were stock wheels on my bike) and I pinch flatted my rear during the race and I wasn't running stupid-low pressures. I think it just caught a rock the wrong way. I rode half a lap on the flat tire (slowly) and upon inspection the rim held up to the abuse. They seem okay, and are a little wider than my road rims so it gives the tire a bit more 'volume'.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service