Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

'09 Fisher Presidio frame, 55cm, w/ Chris King headset and Reynolds CX fork.  The '09 Presidio is a repainted Poprad, made with True Temper OX Platinum tubeset.  Don't confuse this with the '10 model made with the heavier, lesser quality generic steel tubeset and the modified 'not quite CX' geometry and sliding rear dropouts.  Very sweet steel-is-real ride.  Ridden a bit, mostly on the road (gravel and/or paved), raced only 4 times, no damage, minimal typical paint nicks. 

I'd sell it as a frame/fork/headset for $500, or if you're looking for a great bike for commuting/touring I can build it up w/ an almost new 10sp Ultegra triple drive train for $1000. 

S.

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Long shot, but do you still have this frame?

Los
Not a long shot at all, though I was just about to put it on ebay. The frameset is available. The Ultegra triple drive train I mentioned is no longer available, not that I think you'd want it. But, I can build it up as either a 9sp or 10sp DuraAce setup,... if you want a complete bike.
I'm trying to sell my LeMond Fillmore right now in order to fund a new 'cross bike.
I love the way the True Temper Plat. OX rides, and I think that I would enjoy setting a Presidio up single speed.
Right now though, I'd have to sell my frameset first- unless you might be interested in a trade + a few $?
I already have a Fillmore, and it's for sale, too. I'm with you, I love the OX Platinum ride!
Second Shot
Still have this frame?

dp
Yes. Email me @ velo4ever@yahoo.com

Scott

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service