Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

My son has finally out grown his first cross bike. He is selling the bike (26" Wheel Novara Pulse), road tires and cross tires, MTB shoes and pedals for $375. Everything you need to hit the barriers in the fall!
Please contact me if you are interested.

Nimble 6061 aluminum frame and chromoly fork are lightweight and stiff for efficient cycling and a lively feel
FSA Tempo compact crankset provides youth riders a better fit and feel than a full-size road bike, allowing for more-efficient pedaling
Shimano 2300 shifters provide quick, crisp shifts through 16 speeds to tackle varied road terrain
Kalloy road handlebar and 26 in. wheels with quick-rolling Kenda tires add up to a fast road machine
Velo Junior Race saddle comfortably fits small frames

Views: 934

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wondering if you sold this bike.  But really wondering how wide you could go with tires and how is the mud clearance in the back?  Thanks for any info.

Chris

I sold the bike.  I put Schwalbe CX Pro HS 269 CycloCross Bicycle Tire (26x1.35, ORC Wire Beaded, Black Skin) tires on the bike and I'm not sure you could put much wider tires on.  There's a caliper brake mount (it not used because the bike has canti's) between the stays that limit the clearance.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service