Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Almost brand new set of wheels. Ridden about 3 times. Currently un mounted cleaned up and ready for new rubber. 100mm front with 9mm QR. 135mm rear with 9mm QR. I picked them up earlier this season with a plan to upgrade to tubulars. I just haven't had the time or budget to invest in tubulars when I have a garage full of clinchers.
Asking $350 or I would trade for Iron Crosses or Crest 29er wheels. See Carver's website for full details.

Message me with questions or for detailed pics.
Thanks
Aaron,

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pictures please.

Sorry there is a bit of dirt on them from the garage.  Grabbed the pics on my way out this morning. I will do a full detail on them before shipping.  They came off a Carver Demo bike.  So they have a few rides on them, but not many.  As you can see from the minimal marks on the free hub they have seen little use.

I think the photos did not upload properly.  I will try again.

Attachments:
If these are 11 speed wheels I will take them
Thanks!

Sorry, 10spd

Couple of other things a I learned about the wheels this weekend. The front hub is convert able to 15mm thru axle. Claimed weight for the wheelset is 1350g.

For $350 I will include shipping to the lower 48.

Msg'd

Sold!

Thanks for everyone's interest.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service