Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

i'm selling my cross tubulars so I can make the switch over to wide rims this season. They have been used about two season, the tires are good, plenty of tread left. I never rode them on the streets, only raced on them.

1. Front Wheel: Dura Ace hub, Mavic Reflex rim, Challenge Grifo XS(file tread) 32c

2. Front Wheel: Ultegra hub, Sun Vista rim, Challenge Fango 32c

3. Rear Wheel: Ultegra hub, Mavic GP4 rim, Challenge Fango 32c

File tread tire and rear tire has some sealant in and has held up fine. I can also throw in a used pair of Vittoria XG 34c tubulars, 220tpi. They have some old glue and some tread left. I bought these used to have as a spare set in case I needed one, but I never did. (not pictured)

I also have a rear Ultegra 28h hub that can be laced up for an extra rear wheel.

This is a great way to try out some tubulars and really get the advantage of running low pressure. $275 for the whole package. If you don't want the extra rear hub, we can work something out. You pay for shipping from Los Angeles, or pick up if you are in the area.

Untitled

Untitled

SOLD

Views: 314

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

im interested in these. ill check my funds and be in touch.

thanks

sorry, just sold these the other day. 

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service