Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

For sale is a used, but in excellent condition Felt F15X in a 55cm frame size. I bought this frame in 2010 and only rode it in about 6 events last year. The frame was a bit big for me, which is the only reason why I am selling it. The frame fits more like a 56cm frame. Refer to http://2010.feltracing.com/USA/2010-Product-Catalog/CYCLO-X/CYCLO-X... for the full geometry listing. 

Also included along with the frame is the matching Easton EA70X fork with ~65mm of steerer tube sitting above the headset. I never cut this down. Also included is a mOst 110mmx31.8 stem that matches the frame colors perfectly as well as the original, unused Felt Saddle. 

The only blemish with the frame is a tire rub mark on the inside of the right chain stay. This happened when I took a pit wheel from a friend that wasn't set in the frame correctly The photo details it very well. The frame has never been crashed an has absolutely no dents or dings in it. Other than the tire rub, the frame would be in next to new condition. 
I'm looking to get $500 OBO. Please email bcroteau@yahoo.com with any questions. 

Views: 319

Attachments:

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service