Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

2011 Felt F3X Cyclocross Bike--54 CM $1350. Raced for two seasons. Very well taken care of but has normal nicks in paint and finish from use. Will ship for acutal cost.

10 Spd Shimano Ultegra STI Shifters; New Shimano Ultegra Rear Derailleur; New Shimano 11x28 Cassette; Sram Force Front Derailleur; K-edge Chainwatcher; New Jagwire Premium Cables and Housing; Sram CX Specific Crankset and Chain Rings; TRP EuroX Brakes; Mavic Askium Race Wheels; New Vittoria CX Pro CX tires--32mm; Thompson Elite Seatpost; Specialized Toupe Ti Saddle; New Felt SL Aluminum Handlebar and Stem; New DSP Handlebar Tape;

Views: 399

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Question about sizing. Looking at this page, seems like that bike comes in odd-numbered frame sizes (e.g., 53 and 55, but not 54cm). Can you verify the geometry? Apologies if I'm just not looking at the right model/year. Thanks.

You are right. I think of it as a 54 because I generally ride a 54 road frame and this fits me perfectly. I am 5'7" with a 30" inseam. Thanks for noticing. I'll adjust my posts. More pics available on Bellingham craigslist or pink bike. I'm headed out of town tomorrow (Transrockies stage race!) so I may be out of communication for a bit.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service