Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

This frame/fork is in excellent condition and it has been well maintained. It was my back-up bike and does not have many miles on it, even though it is a 2011. 
The shifters, brakes, derailleurs and crank set are in very good condition. I recommend a cassette/chain replacement soon, and recommend new shifter and brake cables immediately. 
The frame/fork show some signs of use, but there are no dents or deep scratches. There are three spots with some paint missing. One is very visible in one picture, on the down tube on the "Specialized" decal, the other is very minor - on the head tube behind the cable housing (usual rubbing - not causing a gouge) and the third is at the rear dropouts. The saddle is nothing special and does have a small tear on the nose, but it's very lightweight. The tires would also need to be replaced before racing (recommended).
Bike is not sold with pedals.

More pics available

Frame: Specialized E5 aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, smooth weld, semi-compact race design, shaped TT, 1-1/2" lower bearing, internal cable routing, integrated headset, threaded BB
Fork: S-Works FACT carbon legs, alloy crown and steerer, 1-1/2" lower bearing
Stem: Syntace Force 109
Handlebars: FSA 31.8
Shifters: Sram Rival DoubleTap
Front derailleur: Sram Force
Rear derailleur: Sram Rival
Cassette: Sram 10-speed
Crankset: FSA 170
Chainrings: 42/36
Wheels: FSA
Seatpost: Fuji aluminum

Views: 526

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested! Contacting you...

I know if has been a while since this post, but I was just wondering if you ever sold the bike and were still interested in selling it.

Regards,

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service