Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

FS: 2012 Independent Fabrication Ti Planet X 59 cm frame w/ Enve fork

I am selling my 2012 Grassroots Team Ti Planet X frame and Enve fork to have a slightly smaller frame made. I raced this frame for 8 races last season. While I love the grassroots team paint I had several chunks chip off from routine bobbles racing, so I am going with a raw finish for my new frame. While the paint at IF is top notch it will chip especially riding off-road where spills are more common. Note: the paint pictured has been stripped and the raw frame refinished so the condition is like new and the frame will ship directly from IF in Newmarket. $2628 frame/fork

Traditional Euro cross race geometry w/ a 61 mm BB drop, so the frame fits tall like a Ridley. For reference I'm 6'1 1/2" and had no problem w/ standover. TT and ST measure C-C 59.1 and 59 cm respectively and HT is 194 mm. See geometry and CAD drawing for full specs.

Enve carbon cross fork absorbs bumps and the frame & fork combo truly rides like a dream.

Shot-peened finish for durability and good looks; includes IF sterling silver head badge

This frame has enjoyed a bit of unanticipated fame: it's currently the featured Ti Planet Cross on IF's website; a Reader's Ride on Prolly is Not Probably; plus a mention on a blog called Not A Bad Dad. Last but not least it appeared in an ad in Rouleur 33 (p. 93) which has a feature on Indy Fab.

Please note: the option to paint the frame and/or fork is open and would be handled separately w/ IF.

A super deal on a fast & responsive titanium frame with lifetime durability and a magical ride quality!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with questions hollisduncan (at) hotmail (dot) com

# #

Live the Dream

Views: 1105

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeebus I want that frame. 

Alas, as it ever was, I have no money.

Damn you vagaries of the American economic system!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service