Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

FS: 2015 Raleigh RXC Disc Size 56 w/ Carbon Tubulars Glued $2500 Somerville Mass

This is your chance to pick up a race ready cross bike that's been gently used. The Raleigh RXC is light, wicked stiff and wicked fast. It features a Shimano 105 11 speed drivetrain (the chain has recently been replaced with a Dura Ace chain), full carbon frame, TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes, Thru Axle front and rear. 142x12 rear spacing. The bike comes with 26mm wide American Classic TCX tubeless ready wheels, that set up in snap. I will include the the tires that came with the bike, Clement PDX, literally used in two races. This bike also comes with Carbon tubular wheels, (Chinese, come out of the same factory as the Carver Wheels) with Novatec hubs. Challenge Fangos have been diligently glued to the wheels using Belgian tape method.The wheels have an Ultegra Cassette and Avid 160 rotors mounted. The photo pictured is the bike relatively new, it has few blemishes nothing out of the ordinary. The bike has been bike shop employee, read meticulously cared for and not raced on much. The biggest issue is the bike is hurting for new bar tape, something I'd be happy to replace with the color of choice if necessary. The bike originally retailed for $3000, the wheels cost 450 and the tires were 200. I'm willing to ship providing the buyer pays the shipping. I would however prefer local pickup, I'm willing to meet a buyer (within) reason in the New England area.

Views: 171

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service