Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Here’s the deal: I purchased this frame on eBay with blind faith hoping it would be the right size after looking at the seat and top tube lengths. Turns out the standover height was just a little too close for comfort. I am 6'-0" and it's best for riders taller than that.

Because I got a great deal on the frame, I am looking to just cover my costs and am selling it for $1100 which includes shipping. Also included in this sale is a new SRAM gigapipe style English bottom bracket (installed). If the buyer is local (southern CA ) and wants to arrange pick up, I’ll knock off $50. The frame retails for $1400 and you’d have to pay tax plus possible shipping/handling so you’re saving $400-$500.

This bike has never been built and it is brand new. Not a mark on it. Pristine. I weighed the frame with the bottom bracket and it was 1.37kg. Pretty darn good for a 61cm frame.

So if you’re interested, let me know.

Views: 535

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this frame still looking for a home?
Yes it is. It is currently resting comfortably and warm in the spare bedroom waiting for its new owner to claim it. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Thanks. Scott

Scott,  Is this still available?  Please send me a msg.  Thanks!

Hi Mister Mo,

No, I sold it shortly after posting this almost a year ago. I guess I forgot to take the posting down back in 2011. Hope you find what you are looking for out there. Thanks. - s

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service