Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I am selling my Chris King R45 - Major Tom wheelset, as I switched from Sram to Campy. This wheelset is Sram/Shimano 10s compatible, and laced 32h F&R. In good shape, with a seasons worth or wear. Tufo Flexus Cubus are already mounted, and can be included.

$500 shipped with the tires. If you don't want the tires knock $25 off and I will sell them to someone else!

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are these still available?

They are still available. They are on ebay right now listed for $550, but I'd be much happier selling them on here. 

Ok thanks.  What spokes btw? So do the hubs have just a season too or were they older?  Spin ok etc?

Spokes appear to be straight gauge...nothing special. I was told that the hubs were one season old as well, and based on appearances I have no reason to doubt that. The bearings feel smooth, and the hubs function flawlessly. 

I'd say they are an 8 or 9 out of 10.

Didn't see the eBay listing anymore.  Did they sell?  Still weighing my options, but considering these.

Still have the wheels? Thanks! Todd

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service