Handmade steel cyclocross frame designed by GSR and built by SyCip. Frameset includes carbon Wound Up fork with alloy steerer, Wound Up carbon seat post with alloy clamp, and Chris King 1" headset. Dropouts made by Ritchey, and frame requires a 28.6mm clamp-on derailleur. Zero signs of rust. Overall paint is in great condition, with a few signs of minimal wear from normal use.
Top tube: 56cm
Head tube: 13cm
Seat tube: 56.5cm
Seat stay: 52cm
Chain stay: 42.5cm
Fork steerer tube: 5.5cm
Additional info, taken from GSR website (http://www.gsrbikes.com/bike_fr.html)
• Ultralight Italian tubeset - 3.6 lbs.
• Steep European geometry - 72 degree head tube angle, 73 degree seat tube angle
• Lightweight socket dropouts standard
• Converts to road bike angles with road fork - one frame does it all
• Standard Color: Electric Blue
Please email email@example.com with any questions and for shipping info. Thanks!