Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

*PRICE DROP* FS: Garmin Edge 500 package w/BarFly mount and Premium HR Strap - $220 Shipped

I have my Garmin Edge 500 with accessories for sale.  I am switching to a Suunto watch and no longer have a need for this setup.  The Garmin is the black version.  There are two minor wear and tear cosmetic scratches on the face (visible in the closeup photo).  The package includes two standard Garmin mounts with a package of mounting rubber bands.  The speed and cadence sensor is included with wheel and crank arm magnets.  The BarFly forward bar mount is the first version that does not 'click' when engaging the head unit but it holds the Garmin just as well (never moved during MTB races).  The HR strap is the premium cloth version.  The battery was just replaced.  The charger and USB cable are also included.

The whole package is yours for $220 shipped.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Patrick

Views: 144

Attachments:

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service