Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Selling a 2010 Moots Psychlo-X titanium cyclocross frame, fork, headset and other extras.  This frame also includes rack/fender mounts (very hard to find) and pump peg.  Size is 53.5 (standard geometry) with a 55cm ETT, 12.5 HT and 6.1 BB.  Standard 130mm rear spacing and 68mm bottom bracket.  The 2010 geometry is included as one of the pictures.  The saddle height as pictured is 74cm (center BB to top of saddle).  The frame is nearly flawless.  There is one small nick on the seat post collar (shown in picture) and a smudge on the left chain stay.  I just replaced all the frame decals with brand new ones from Moots.  They are the white with black outline.

The frame is from 2010, but the Moots carbon fork (with a perfect color match to the frame) is brand new to the build of the bike, which was just over a month ago, so less than 200 miles.  Also brand new to the build (i.e. basically new) is the Chris King Sotte Voce headset (blue), Chris King SRAM bottom bracket (blue), Eriksen setback titanium seat post with blue hardware and the Moots titanium stem spacers.  I also have the Moots stem (100mm/0 degree) that is pictured.  Have a possible buyer for that, but could add it to the package for an additional cost.
So to sum it up you get the frame, fork, headset, bottom bracket, seat post and ti stem spacers.
Asking $2200 shipped CONUS

Views: 583

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More photos

Attachments:

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service