Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I've got a set of tubular rims and tires that I'd like to part ways with...  The hubs are 28 hole Dura Ace 7700 8/9/10 speed that are in very good condition.  The Titanium Freehub body has the slightest bit of cassette wear, but really, it's barely there.  The bearings are smooth and the finish of the hubs looks good save for some very minor surface wear (and dust in the pics).  The rims are black Kinlin T-25 tubulars with machined brake tracks - and they're in very good shape.  The machined brake tracks appear to be barely used and I have them taped with electrical tape to keep them clean when the tires are glued.  There are some minor cosmetic scuffs here and there that are typical for a used wheelset, but nothing that is noteworthy.  These are laced up with black DT revolutions 2.0/1.5/2.0 (I think that's the butting and can double check) and silver brass nipples. Note that there is some slight damage to the drive side spokes. 

With the wheels, come a nearly new but previously glued set of Specialized Trigger tubulars.  They hold air just fine and the tread has almost no wear at all.  They were glued to these rims at one time, but the bond was compromised, so I pulled them off.  I intended to re-glue them and use them this season, but times change and I now I have no intention to race this fall.  Might as well pass these on to someone in need of a solid all around 'cross wheel.

I'm about 20 miles northwest of Philly.  Local sale is preferred, but I'll box em up and ship em out on your dime if need be.  I'm looking for $350 for the wheels and tires. 

Pics:

Views: 131

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service