Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

2003 Bianchi Axis - 55cm (slightly compact/sloping frame, will therefore fit anyone in a 54-57cm range)

Race Ready; bought the frame and fork stock a couple years back. With the exception of the seatpost and headset, everything else has been spec'd out for an extremely race-oriented bike. That being said, the bike is incredibly versatile and with a few minor adjustments would be perfect for everyday road use.

Components:

2008 Selle Italia Flite Gel Flow Saddle White
Ritchey WCS Wet White stem*
Easton EA30 bars*
Sram FORCE shifters w/White hoods*
(Single ring setup so internals have been removed from Left shifter for weight reduction)
Sram FORCE Crankset*
42T chainring
Custom carbon fiber chainring guard
SRAM PC 1070 chain*
SRAM OG 1070 10spd cassette*
SRAM FORCE Rear Derailleur
Empella Frogleggs Cantilever Brakes
w/SwissStop Rat Green pads*
Jump Stop Chain guide*
Ritchey WCS Protocols 700c wheelset w/skewers

*purchased new this season, only put into use for <5 races

$1300.00 OBO
(parts alone without frame, fork, or wheels are estimated at a low end value ~$1100)

This bike has seen nothing but Cyclocross courses since its birth. Used solely for racing and the occasional weekly 'Cross practice. At 6'0" and 147 lbs, I have been extremely easy on the frame, and it's near mint condition is evidence to that fact. It has really been a fantastic bike, and definitely has many more years of racing/riding left under its belt.

In order to peak your interest a little more, I do have another FORCE crankset and Left shifter which I would consider throwing in if someone really wanted it for more road specific use.

Call or email with questions.

Thanks,

Jason
jalvar20 at gmail dot com
773-824-6410

Views: 400

Attachments:

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service