Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

FS: Schwalbe Rocket Ron CX, Avid Shorty Ultimate & other brakes and parts

Hope everyone's season is going great!  Have a few items that need to find a new home.

1.  Pair of Schwalbe Rocket Ron CX tires -- NEW -- these tires are my favorite clincher.  I ran another pair tubeless with success on kysriums.  This pair is new and ready to rock.  Approx. 300 grams/tire make it one of the lightest clinchers out there (with a sweet aggressive tread pattern).  $100 shipped

2.  Pair of Avid Shorty Ultimate brakes.  Black/red color.  Used one season, but with brand new pads. A couple cosmetic scratches, but otherwise prime.  $120 shipped

3.  Pair of Avid Shorty 6 brakes.  Black.  Used one season.  Pads in very good shape, otherwise like new. $40 shipped

4.  Spot brand cx chainring guard.  New, black.  This is a guard designed for single chainring setups -- fits on the outside and works with up to a 42t chainring.  Combine with a jumpstop or similar for a great 1x setup.  $25 shipped

Photos on request.  Thanks for looking.  Parts located in Denver, CO.  Email me at aclayden at gmail dot com.

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5.  Pair of Stan's cx rim strips -- key for any tubeless conversion.  $30 shipped

I just bought a pair of Rocket Rons and posted my best races of the season so far. Someone should snap these up.

I'll take the ultimates!

Schwalbes and Avid Ultimates are SOLD.  Other items still available!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service