Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

They have Novatec Hubs from bikehubstore, Velocity Major Toms, 28r/24f.  I don't the exact spokes, but they appear to be straight gauge. I picked them up here last year as a back up set - so I believe they have 2 seasons on them. The wider rims allow for better contact. Glue needs to be cleaned up.

more photos

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested. I assume the rear hub is 9/10 Shimano?

yes it is shimano 9/10. And I hadn't planned on including skewers but if you really need a set I have some bontragers I've never liked.

I'm listing a set of Ritchey protocal tubulars FS as well. Will have those up in a bit. thanks, Rick

Noticed you're local. Are you going to be at Rockburn?

I have registered for Rockburn so I wasn't planning on it, unless you want to check these out. if so - i'll come down and race or hang out. What is your interest level?

Pretty high. I'm looking for a pair of pit/mud tubs ideally with a wider rim to match my HEDs, so these would seem to fit the bill at a good price.

yeah - i think they would. i'll plan on coming down. my cell is 443/374+8986. text me & I will confirm that I'll be there.

OK. Also, I'd be happy to meet you in Towson or elsewhere rather than making you go to Rockburn if you weren't planning on it. Added advantage, my wife will be at Rockburn so harder to sneak new wheels into car with her there ;) . I work at Loyola U and live in Hampden/Wyman park FYI.

I can meet tomorrow. Towson, or west coldspring. Or in hamden. I took the day off so I should be free after 3PM. If not, I'll be around on Sat afternoon.

What works for you?

I'm in a meeting until 4:30ish tomorrow, but could meet at Evergreen on West Coldspring around 4:30 if that works for you. I'll wear my C3 jacket to make me easy to find.

Ok Barnaby - i will see you at evergreen tomorrow.

sounds good

I'll take the major tom's if they aren't sold. Lorriwarlick@gmail.com

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service