Garage sale time. As the title states I'm open to trades as well as selling outright, here is my list of wants, in good working condition:
1) Campagnolo 10 Speed Record Rear Derailleur
2) Campagnolo 10 Speed Record Shifters
3) Campagnolo Record Ultra Narrow 10 speed chain
4) Praxis works road chainrings
5) 100 or 110mm Zipp Beyond Black Stem or 3T Team Stealth Stem
See pics of for sale items here: https://plus.google.com/...thkey=CIv64KTbjLj_Rw
All of the prices listed include shipping in the CONUS. If you are in Canada we can talk, but shipping probably won't be cheap and I'm not going to get burned on shipping out of the country (has happened to me in the past). Or if you are in the Indiana area we can try to do face to face transactions and I can knock off some $$ for no shipping. I get around the state quite a bit. I'm trying to be as descriptive and honest as possible, but reply with questions/offers and I will try to respond as soon as I can. I would love to make deals on multiple items. Let's make some deals!!
1) 54cm 2011 Redline Conquest Pro Frame + Extras - This is an aluminum bike with a carbon fork, canti brake mounts, bb30 bottom bracket - will include the BB30 bearings currently installed with the frame and an extra derailleur hanger. I bought this bike a couple years ago and it has served me well but I am upgrading bikes this season and decided that I don't want to take care of 2 bikes. For reference I am 5' 11 and I wouldn't recommend this frame for anyone taller than me. I ran it with a 120mm stem, which is pretty long for CX. I ride a 56cm road frame. Geo chart can be seen here: http://www.redlinebicycles.com/...es/2011-conquest-pro $300 for frame+headset+seatpost collar+BB30 bearings+extra derailleur hanger, combine with some items below and I'll throw in the seat currently on the bike for free.
2) Campagnolo 9 speed record shifters (carbon levers) - These babies are in great shape, cherry-ola. I just rebuilt the right (rear) lever with brand new G-springs so it is good to go. The left lever works great. $150
3) Campagnolo 9 speed record shifters (aluminum levers) - These levers are showing some use. The right lever was rebuilt last year by Branford Bike in Seattle, so functionally it works. I took the internals out of the left lever because I was using it on a single-front ring CX application. I have all the internals (pictured), but the shifting didn't really work right when it was together. $100
4) Campagnolo 9 speed record titanium rear derailleurs - I used these for CX but I could never really keep them adjusted great so I am going to 10 speed stuff to match my road bike. One derailleur is functional and complete, except for the upper limit screw is stuck all the way in, but I never had a problem with it shifting in to the highest gear or over shifting into my spokes. The other is rear derailleur has the following issue - the bracket holding the b-screw is ripped/bent, so it can't currently be considered usable (see pic, will include with the derailleur). It has plenty of usable parts on it, like the jockey wheels/bushings, limit screws, barrel adjuster, etc. $50 for functional one, $30 for "parts" one, $75 for both
5) Campagnolo 9 speed cassettes - One is a 12-23 and one is a 13-28. Both are steel with individual cogs, probably Veloce level. The 12-23 has seen some use on the CX bike, but it has plenty of life left. The 13-28 probably has all of 15 miles on it. Both come with lockrings. $40 for the 12-23 and $50 for the 13-28, $75 for both
6) KMC X9SL-TI 9 speed chains - One is brand new, the other has a season of CX use. Both have been shortened by a few links for use on a CX bike, so let me know and I can get exact measurements. Both come with the KMC missinglink/masterlink. See website for more info: http://www.kmcchain.us/...bsid=32&ssid=585 $40 for both
7) Sram Force 172.5mm BB30 110BCD crankset - A season of CX use, has a few superficial scuffs/scratches on the crankarms, but in fine working condition. Comes with Salsa 50/34 chainrings which should probably be replaced. $100
8) Enduro BB30 Installer/Remover Tool - This is a great high-quality tool that makes it easy to remove and install your own bearings on a BB30 bike. See website for more info: http://endurobearings.com/product/brt-002/ $120
9) 120mm 3T Arx Team Stem - Nothing wrong with it, solid stem, 3T quality. $50
10) 27.2mm dia Specialized Carbon Seatpost with Zertz inserts - Nifty seatpost that does a real nice job of dampening vibrations/bumps. $50
11) Sram Powerglide (force level) 53t 130BCD chainring - Very little use (1000mi?) $25
12) Specialized multi-stem 8/16 degrees. $30
Bump! Make me offers on this stuff! Its gotta go!
Your frame might be up my alley. Can I message/email you?
email me at j d s o r b e r (at) g m a i l dotcom