Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Just the Time ATAC cleats left. 

Hi all,

Clearing out my tubular related items.  Have it all listed on Ebay with pictures and pricing.

Some highlights:

Pair of Major Tom / Ultegra / Sapim Race wheels.  Brand new, except for the hubs, which were used.  They are laced 3x, not even fully tensioned yet.  I ran out of time and patience.  Ask $315 obo. Lowered.

1 pair of used Grifo 34s.  Sidewalls need some sealing, but tread in good shape.  Hold air perfectly.  1 tire has a brand new Challenge latex tube and basetape professionally installed.  Asking $95 obo. Lowered.

1 pair of Tufo Prestige 30s.  Very lightly used.  Light glue residue on basetape.  Nice training/racing tire.  Asking $85 obo. Lowered.

Lot of 6 "old school" tubular rims.  2 sets of Matrix, 1 set labeled "Super Champion Competition".  the "SCC" set is shallow box section, the Matrix are a bit deeper and wedge shaped.  Starting bid is $0.99.

Brand new Time ATAC cleats.  Asking $20.00 with free shipping.

Happy to pull any of these down if we can make a deal here, or feel free to bid.  Thanks for looking.

Views: 892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Relisted most of the items and dropped prices.  Most of the goodies did not sell.  Feel free to make me offers.

Bump.  Wheelset and cleats still available. 

Pair of Major Tom / Ultegra / Sapim Race wheels.  Brand new, except for the hubs, which were used.  They are laced 3x, not even fully tensioned yet.  I ran out of time and patience.

Whats involved in finishing them up? I've not built a set of wheels before.

Not much, just a spoke key, some time and some patience.  Oh and probably a dishing guide (can be home made).  

Here are two good resources I've used to lace and tension wheels.

http://www.wheelpro.co.uk/wheelbuilding/book.php

http://miketechinfo.com/new-tech-wheels-tires.htm

It isn't rocket science, but isn't a process you should rush.  

Or for usually about $50 a wheel you can bring them to your LBS and have them tension them up.

Hi Kris,

please email keitheb@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Keith

Just curious - why getting out of tubulars?  Going tubeless, clinchers, or getting out of the sport? 

Kris

Thanks for replying to my other thread (tubular vs. tubeless). If the wheels are still unsold, please let me know. 

Thanks Marc.  Just sent you a friend request, so we can talk through the details here or feel free to drop me a line directly at krisfleming at gmail dot com

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service