Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Anyone heading to the Hillbilly Hustle in NJ next weekend? Anyone been there for previous editions?

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be doing this race. It's smaller race with a very fun course. It's in the woods and has a few fun double track sections. Definitely worth racing.
I'll be racing at Hillbilly Hustle as well. I haven't done this before, but two friends did it last year and said it was a blast. I'm looking forward to it, but don't have any course info to share. I do know it's on a farm.
i'll be in the cat 3 race on a SS

for those that have done the race, whats the mix of high/low speed stuff, i hear its mostly super fast compared to most cx races and very few low speed sections
i'm thinking 39x16
I would not say it's any faster than any other cx race. the course has a lot of turns which slow down the front section. The back section tends to be pretty fast since there are some straight parts you can really open it up on. Your gearing should be fine.
turnout looks great, cat 4 has about 70 guys and cat 3 has about 30.....should make the first turn interesting!
Donkey balls! I woke up at 4:30 this morning, loaded up the car and drove 2 hours down to Elmer... only to find out that the race is tomorrow. On the brightside, at least I won't have to load the car in the morning.
I don't even know what to say. Other than I'll see you there. Tomorrow.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service