Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

We are negotiating with host Hotels for the Lone Star Cyclocross Festival MLK Weekend in Austin and I'm looking for feedback on racer preferences. what's most important: cost? Proximity to venue?proximity to downtown? Hotel ammenities?

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While promoting our events, I contacted hotels to get rates based off of people calling themselves. Just tell the hotels that they might get 10, 20 whatever & they will sometimes give a discounted rate you can publicize on your website,bikereg. Dont forget that USAC gives us a discount card for all Hampton Inn's already.
Luckily, the Austin Sports Commission is pushing the event, so we will have heavily discounted rates at whatever hotel(s) we partner with, so I am looking for feedback so I can decide which properties will be best: the cheapest? The closest to the race? The closest to downtown (world famous 6th street) on site dining? Indoor pool for the kids? Kitchenettes so you can eat in? Suites so your team or family can pile in together?

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service