Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I am looking for a 51-52 cm cyclocross frame and fork to build up a second bike. Anyone?

I am looking for a 51-52 cm cyclocross frame and fork to build up a second bike. Wanting to use cantis and nothing fancy. Anyone?

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No dear I dont have any idea about it. 

I have a Redline aluminum Conquest with a carbon fork, but it is a full bike, 9 speed Dura Ace shifters, XT rear der, SRAM 46-36 crank.  It has shorty V brakes on it now but i have a set of TRP canti's I could put on.  I could include Ksyrium tubulars, Major Tom tubulars or Velomax clinchers, all the wheels are well used but there is good life left in them.  I am thinking around $550 for any of the cominations.

Still available? Frame Only?

I replied to you last week but it did  not respond to this part of the thread so I'm not sure you got a notice.  Anyway the bike/frame is still available.

It is still available.  Right now it is built up as described but i could strip it down and sell the frame only if that is what you want. I would be willing to include 2 sets of wheels for the built $550 as described before or sell the frame and fork for $250.  Let me know!

I appreciate the response. I found a "can't pass up" deal on a cross bike so I am good know. Hope you can sell yours

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service