Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hi everybody!

I am currently racing on a 2013 Raleigh RXC but am looking to get into SSCX for a challenge (HA!)

What I am looking for is a Raleigh High Life or Raleigh SSCX would be best with the belt drive!

Let me know if you've got something in a 55 or 57cm.  I live in Toronto Canada but have US addresses to ship to as well.

Thanks

Views: 432

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I gave up looking and got a used vertical dropout frame so I could use discs (and EBB of course) and now am putting new bits on it as the UPS truck drops them off.

I did see this up the road from me: (55cm Roger) but heard aligning the the rear disc is hard.

http://store.bicycleczar.com/product-p/08120268.htm

Good call. I've been happily running a BEER Components BB30 EBB on my Cannondale XTJ. 

They're a bit pricey, but the bearings are top notch. Wheels Manufacturing is coming out with a similar EBB, but I'm glad I spent the money on BEER!

Los

Jeff, 

I have a nearly new (as in, ridden maybe 15 hours, hanging in the garage for the last year) 56cm Redline SS frame/fork.  Also have enough parts to build it up (twice).  

Scott

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service