Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Looking for a cx bike !! xs-s .This bike is for my wife

thanks

chris williams

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a 54 cm Redline Conquest Pro Dura Ace single ring (42 tooth ) Michelin mud clinchers on Reynolds rims has about 100 miles on it, raced once (likes top ten finishes) a little too small for me is why I'm selling. Very responsive with 'shorty type" Shimano brakes If you are interested I'll send pics....I'm looking for $1600 its mint and almost brand new, red.
Paul pjmac7@gmail.com
I'm going to let this post run for couple of weeks to see what,s out there thanks for your respose on this post I,m not saying i don,t what your bike just what to see what out there . my wife is 5'5" tall Her mt bike is a small !!santa cruz . I need to go to a bike shop to see what size would fit her better for a cx bike i was just guessing that she needs a small bike could be wrong .this is going to be here first cx bike .

thanks
chris williams
Good luck Chris. I'm 5'4" and have an older 47 Jamis Supernova. If she's 5' 5", this will probably be do small as I thought it was a bit small for me. I now have a small Blue CXC that fits like buttah, might want to check that one out.
beth

I live in the best place to buy a blue !! atlanta,Ga great bike been looking at them real hard .

thanks chris williams
So do I Chris! We're neighbors! Good luck with your search.
beth
What year is your jamis !!! And how much do you have to have for it ? Can you send pic please to my email

thanks
chris williams
Surly Cross Check.. Way too much bike for the price. I love mine. Complete bike as it is on their site.
Eric

Hey eric I'm building a surly big dummy !! can't wait till it is finish. Road trip !! We are going to go camping with the big dummy some where in , nc in the spring . as you know this big dummy will pack the mail .
Sent you some info Chris.
Beth

check email !!

thanks
chris w
beth

sent email
E-mail sent for a 48cm Ridley crosswind.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service