Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Chub, The Hive, SRAM, Force, Rival, XTR, Rocky Mountain, so many parts for sale!

The Hive Chub Hub rear hub- 32H, SS disc, bolt on 135mm spacing, ti-axle bolts.  Carbon shell, aluminum flanges, this thing is LIGHT. $160 (Includes free 22T ACS Claws freewheel)

The Hive SS crank.  175mm arms, 34T ring and aluminum bash ring, includes BB (and all necessary and some unnecessary spacers including wave washer) and BB tool. $125 for all.  (BB should be overhauled, or replaced, though it is usable)

Brand new in the box SRAM XX front trigger shifter.  Clamp and cable included.  Front only. 

$120

Thomson Elite 410mm Silver zero off-set post.  Used last season only.

$45

Velocity P35 32H 29er rim only.  A ding or two, but will hold tubeless fine. 

$20

Rocky Mountain Hammer 29er frame.  18"  Steel.  1 1/8" head tube.  Used last season only.  Eccentric BB with a der hanger.  And rack mounts (oddly enough).  23" TT c-t-c, and 15.5" seat tube c-t-t (of TT).  Clip for brake line included, as well as Rocky QR seat collar.

$150

W/ Chris King headset $190

Chris King NoThreadset, blue, 1 1/8".

$50

Eggbeater SL pedals, used one season.  Recently serviced. 

$40

Eggbeater SL pedals, used more than one season.  Recently Serviced. 

$30

Northwave winter road shoes. 43.  Neoprene bootie built in.  Includes adapter for 2-bolt cleats (mtn style). And EggBeater road cleats. Used sparingly!

$20 Wow!

XTR M975 Centerlock disc rotor and lock ring, brand new in the box.  160mm. 

$35

SRAM Force 53T 130BCD chain ring.  Brand new.  Taken off a new crank purchased for CX season. 

$30

Schwable Stelvio Tubular 700X22 brand new, stored in dry basement. 

$80

Truvativ Elita/SRAM Rival 172.5mm compact 110BCD crank set.  For use with GXP BB.  No rings included.  These are branded Truvativ Elita, which is the same crank as the first generation SRAM Rival.

$30

FSA CX headset with integrated cable hanger.  Can really help with brake chatter, and gives you a much cleaner look. Brand new in the box.  Black.  For traditional 1 1/8" head tubes.

I bought 2 and ended up only using one on my bikes.  Circle A built me a stem for the second bike.

$30

Schwable 60mm Presta vavle 700C tubes.  5 pack.  $15!

I have two of these.

Combo deals considered!  Will accept trades for 10s mtb cassettes (XTR or XX) 172.5mm XTR crankset, Chris King BB for mtb, and Shimano SPD 980 and 780 pedals.

Views: 1909

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested in the rear wheel. Condition is good? Pics?

Matthew,

I have been SWAMPED with work, and have fallen behind on this post.

At this point it's just the rear hub, which is in great condition.  A friend bought the P35 rims as a pair.

I will get photos listed in the next day or two.

Thanks. Even more interested now.

Pictures added to the post.

chub hub and the fsa headset for $165?

DM sent

Very interested in the Hive SS Cranks and the Hammer Frame.  Do you have any pictures? 

All pictures added, can e-mail more, as well.

$250 for frame, crankset and bb?

DM sent.

I promise to deliver pictures of all of this stuff this weekend.  Finally have a couple of days off.

Bump for all new photos.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service