Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Selling a 2011 All-City Nature Boy ZONA LTD Frame Set.

This frame set was purchased in the fall of 2011 and never made it past pressing in a new Cane Creek headset. Nothing has been greased, and the fork has never been installed.

This frame set is classified by All City as a 49cm, but the horizontal top tube actually measures out at 53cm center-to-center… so it’s actually a 53cm frameset.

Geometry and Details can be found at the following All City website…

http://allcitycycles.com/bikes/nature_boy_zona_ltd/

I was fortunate to receive this limited edition ZONA frame set at a very good price and intend to honor that opportunity by simply asking for a price that reflects what I’ve put into it. No more, no less… hence the price is set at $500 and includes shipping expenses in the original factory box (if necessary). I do not use PayPal and will take cash or check (will not ship until the check clears). I am willing to drive or meet halfway (within reason) if we’re close.

This specific frame set sold out quickly, but was retailed at about $800 when available.

The frame set is located in Eastern Washington State.

Views: 621

Attachments:

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service