Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

In 2010/11 Universal Sports replayed all the UCI 'cross World Cups a few weeks after the event.  Men and Women's events are shown.  Definitely nice to see some parity there...

This year, they show the events on the TV schedule, but haven't actually run them.  I've only caught the Women's Tabor event with only Women's Koksijde event on the schedule.

Anyone having a different experience than me in the U.S?

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cyclocrosschannel11 on YouTube.  Go there, AV cable into the big screen, you'll be satisfied for the entire winter.

cyclocrosschannel only has the last two laps.  Better than nothing. Buuut cyclocrosschannel11 is the hot tip!

I discovered the Universal Sports over the air signal is ending 1/1/2012.  Baaad news.  Subscription TV is just not worth it.  Not even for cycling.

cyclocrosschannel11 is the bomb.  However now youtube is telling me that the channel doesn't exist but I can still get to the videos.

I have experienced the same issues with UniversalSports and recorded some crap on my DVR.  However I have Tabor and Pilzen on DVR the downside is that it is not the whole race and they cut at the worst times.

you can catch all the men's racing live by following the links from procyclinglive.com.  Just check the live streams link and it usually gives you a few options.  Of course it's in flemish or something like that but the full course coverage is usually really good.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service