Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I have some really nice things, and then some things that I have used and need new homes. 

Don't make me put this stuff on Ebay.  Please.

HUGE list of stuff added.  List and Prices here: All listed on my blog. Photos coming soon.

Open to trades (whole or partial) of SRAM XX Cassette, Ritchey Foam "True Grip", Carbon railed Phenom 143mm saddle, 32H front disc hub for QR, carbon fiber 29er fork 1 1/8", EZ-UP tent, small generator, simplex rear der from the 70's, Dugast Typhoon 32mm or 33mm.  And... anything else that might be of interest I suppose.

SRAM Force 172.5mm crankset.  GXP style.  130BCD 39/53 chain rings.  LIGHT use.  53 chainring has never been used.  Crank has been on pit bike all year.  Current graphics.  $150

This is a 54cm Cannondale Carbon Synapse.  The frame/post are NEW.  They were assembled, but were never ridden.  For more photos of the frame, e-mail.  It's not perfect.  The fork is USED.  It's from a Cannondale Six.  BB30

$500 SOLD

This is a brand new SRAM XX rear der.  BRAND NEW.  Long cage.  $150.  Don't offer me less, that's below cost.

FSA CX headset, for traditional 1 1/8" head tubes.  You know, steel frames, ti frame, so on and so forth.  Front brake cable hanger is integrated into the upper dust cover/spacer.  $25.  NEW

Are you cold when you ride your bike?  Then buy this jacket.  It's made by Descente, in CANADA!  It's a medium.  It has kept me extraordinarily warm, and Descente has a lifetime guarantee (I think).  Wind proof, water resistant.  Big pocket on the back, good reflectivity.  All zippers work. $20.  New it was $200+  SOLD

Do you not ride your bike when it's VERY cold, but just when it's COOL?  This jersey is for you.  Nike brand, pre-Armstrong mega endorsement deal.  It's older, but I never wore it much because it's TOO BIG.  It's a medium.  I wear Small.  Heavy weight, long sleeve, 3 pockets on the back.

$5 SOLD

Ok, maybe you live in New England, and the weather can CHANGE, quickly.  And you're like me, and you want to dedicate your three pockets to snacks, and not a jacket that you MIGHT wear.  Then this is the savior of a jacket/jersey you've been looking floor.  Long sleeve jersey with the power and strength of a wind proof jacket on the chest.  (wind blocker chest panels, the rest is heavy weight fleeced jersey). Size small.

SOLD

$5

Do you like to ride your bike wicked fast?  Well then this is the skinsuit you need, for speed.

$12  Why $12?  Because I'm going to include this super awesome booties too.  Skinsuit size small.

Are your brakes sad, or weak?  Give them  BOOST!  With this Salse Arc D Tri-OOMPH! brake booster.

$4

1 pair of Michelin Jet tires.  I used this a bit in the 2011-12 season.  I ran them tubeless.  One has a bit more wear than the other, it was on the rear.  Comes as a pair.

$35 for the pair.  SOLD

Need a new/extra set of road shoes?  These will get it done, honest.  Size 43.  Lightly used.  I had temporarily misplaced by real shoes, and purchased these as a stop-gap.  Includes a set of Shimano SPD-SL cleats. (current).  Specialized shoes, with Specialized footbeds.

$35

Brand new, in the package, Truvativ/Sram 48T track chain ring.  130BCD. $15.

Tubular tires:

• Brand new in the box, Schwalbe Stelvio 700x22-----$50
  • Brand new in the box, Continental Sprinter 700x22----$40 below cost
  • Brand new in the box, Continental Sprinter 700x22-----$40
  • Used, lightly, Continental Sprinter Gatorskin 700x22-----$25
  • 1 pair, Tufo Elite road tubulars, mounted, don't look ridden much.------$40 for pair. SOLD
  • Used, aged, Continental Sprinter 700x22, great spare-----$10

Buy any of these tubulars, and I'll throw in a package of Tufo tubular tape, if you want it.

I think that's all... more as I dig it up.

Thanks for looking.

Views: 1124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested in the CX Headset. 

I am interested in both jerseys

MPD- I still have both jerseys.

E-mail me at Adamst.Germain at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Bump for major addition of stuff.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service