Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hey all,

With cross season steadily approaching, there are some parts that I need to scrounge up to get myself fully prepared, your help is greatly appreciated.

SRAM shifter set, Rival, Force, Red.... whaddya-got? Got 'em

SRAM rear der Got it

Ritchey WCS 40cm bar (regular drop)

Specialized Phenom 143mm saddle

Brakes... Euro-X or Avid Ultimates (I have some OLD Shimano LXs now)

1 Michelin Jet tire

Edge/Enve CX fork

SRAM bottom bracket

46T 130bcd chainring

Direct message with details if you have any of this.  I travel through-out New England, so generally we can avoid shipping, unless you're West or South.

Thanks!

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a lightly used set of Rival shifters, front and rear derailleurs if you're interested.

Brian,

Please contact me via message and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

Thanks!

I have a black Specialized Phenom saddle 143mm saddle if you're interested. You can reach me at scottmreeves2000atyahoodotcom to start the haggling. Actually, make me an offer that's fairly unreasonable and I'll probably except it. Need to cover shipping to but can do USPS flat rate. Thanks. Scott

Thanks Scott,

But I just locked up a deal for some shifters, rear der and a saddle today.  Thanks again.

Scott, did you sell this saddle?

I have a sram half step BB with 10 miles on it. 

And a pair of Kore Race canti brakes (white)

I am located in Washington State

I have an origin 8 ceramic Bottom bracket that has the sram half step compatible dimensions. I am running one currently. works like a charm.

I have some bars and brakes for sale, Kore cyclocross brakes and fsa shallow drop 42cm bars.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service