Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You did good Beth! Sorry I missed it, I was planning on coming down this weekend but other obligations trumped driving the 6 hours round trip to portland. By the way, Luna pulled a 1,2,3 and Powers came back from fourth wheel early in the race to nip Johnson at the line, Trebon rounded out the podium with a hard fought battle for third angainst Todd Wells...Thank goodness for the interweb and live streeming video.

Ps. Did a 20+ mile road ride today felt really good, I'm back on the better eating habits wagon and the gym membership starts thursday...goal is to loose 75-85lbs by cross season 2011!!! I'll keep you posted. Later

-Jesse D
Jesse -- excellent! My partner and I gave each other a gym membership for Chanukah this year and tomorrow I go in for my orientation (I won't do much other than light stretching but want to learn their machines and stuff). I'm hoping it will help me train more carefully and safely for next summer.
Glad to hear you're riding! Enjoy the miles and DO get yourself down here next season --Beth

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service