Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I have some darn nice carbon "rim brake" race wheels up for sale. They are Reynolds 46 carbon rims in great condition, DT spokes, and DT 240 road hubs. They have Tufo Cubus 34 front and rear. The tires are in great shape, the condition of the glue job...well...you are rolling the dice, but a spot check indicates a strong bond, and I would ride them. They are 3 seasons old now, but last season they only saw pit duty on my B bike, as I was riding a disc brake bike. I sold that pit bike, and it would be a crying shame if someone doesn't race these. I was thinking $500 for the set, with Reynolds skewers included. Throw your cassette on these wheels, and magically lop at least a full pound off your bike.

Views: 889

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

P.S. I'd rather sell these to someone in the community rather than ebay!

Any pictures you could shoot over?  robjones67 at mac dot com.  Thx

yessir, I'll get some photos together and send them you today!

id like some pics too....sktuers at sbcglobal dot net...thx scott

If you still have the wheels I'd like to see those photos as well. Thanks.

david.lee.miller at me dot com

If not sold, could you also send pics to celestecielo135 at yahoo.com?  Thx!

Hey folks, after a bunch of offers and near misses, I am going to reset the deal on these wheels. I will sell them for $475 SHIPPED via the most economical way to get them to you in the U.S. (most likely FedEx Ground). I will also include a fairly new spare TUFO Cubus 34 tire that would be a good back-up tire if something goes wrong down the line. Also, did I mention these come with Reynolds skewers? Let me know and I will email pics. The most common questions I got about these:

-how worn is the braking surface: braking surface is in great shape with no signs of wear.

-how smooth are the hubs: smooth than a baby's...

-anything wrong with them? Yes, they are not disc compatible.

Hit me up. Otherwise I will take them to the first cx race here in Utah and they will be gone.

pics

Attachments:

You're still selling the wheelset? 

yes

oops, I tried to message you directly, but I think I only requested to friend you...I am interested

I am extremely interested, if they are still available.

Bill.

Please text me if so, 508-736-3891.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service