Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in packaging), Specialized carbon road bar 42cm classic bend. Sidi ergo 2 road shoes size 42 black. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give more specific details.

Views: 1833

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what size is the frame and are you selling everything together? if not how much do you want for the tubular and stans wheelset?

Frame is a 54cm. Sorry I wasn't more clear, but I am selling everything a la carte.

Frame is with fork, stem, bar, crank, brakes, seatpost and saddle. $550.00

Description of major toms is in forum. let me know if you cannot find it.

Stans comp build sells for $650 new. These have about 350 miles on them and are in great condition, true and round. $250.00

Seth,

I'll take the Stans wheelset.  You can email me direct @ wheel027 at umn dot edu

Thanks!

Dan

Might be interested in the Major Toms.  What are you looking to get for them?

They are the Pro build that velocity offers through their store. 24 hole radial front, 28 hole 2 cross rear. sapim cx-ray spokes, I upgraded from brass nipples to red alloy nipples. If I remember correctly the set is about 1450g. suprisingly light! I haven't weighed them since I first got them. I can double check, although they now have some glue and tape residue.  I ordered them at the end of 2010, and only raced them once that season. I used them only as race wheels. No training miles whatsoever! I raced them 4 times this year. So that is a total of 5 races(less than 5 hours of riding total). They are in perfect condition and are completely round and true. I am only selling them because I am going disc next season. It is an $800 wheelset. I am looking for $400.00

Thanks for your interest. 

Interested in Bulldogs

Looking for $75.00 for the pair. Hope that is reasonable.

Thanks!

What are the details on the Major Toms? Thanks. 

They are the Pro build that velocity offers through their store. 24 hole radial front, 28 hole 2 cross rear. sapim cx-ray spokes, I upgraded from brass nipples to red alloy nipples. If I remember correctly the set is about 1450g. suprisingly light! I haven't weighed them since I first got them. I can double check, although they now have some glue and tape residue.  I ordered them at the end of 2010, and only raced them once that season. I used them only as race wheels. No training miles whatsoever! I raced them 4 times this year. So that is a total of 5 races(less than 5 hours of riding total). They are in perfect condition and are completely round and true. I am only selling them because I am going disc next season. It is an $800 wheelset. I am looking for $400.00

Thanks for your interest. 

I will take the Major Tom wheels. Send me an email koktosen at yahoo dot com for the details.

Sounds good. I will get email out to you later today/tonight. Thanks.

Hi- Are the Stan's 340's still up for grabs? Please let me know.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service