Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in packaging), Specialized carbon road bar 42cm classic bend. Sidi ergo 2 road shoes size 42 black. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give more specific details.

Views: 1833

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like they are taken. I will let you know if the status changes. Thanks for the interest.

I am interested in the frameset.  Can you elaborate on it's condition and amount of use/type of riding/mileage?  Thanks.

Hey Bret-

The Frame and parts are in terrific conditon. The Frame was raced 7 races and used for training I would have to guess around 300 miles max. It has a small paint chip in the drive side seat stay (see photo), and a little cable rub on the headset. Other than that it is free of any dents, dings or scrathes. email me sethustaitis@comcast.net if you would like to know anything else. Thanks for the interest!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service