Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Specialized Terra Tubulars 700x33, Shimano 105/Velocity Major Tom Tubular wheels

Hello all,

For sale now that I've gone to discs...

Specialized Terra Tubular tires - I actually have four of these brand new in packaging... I bought two for my spare set of wheels and then another pair came with my new bike. These tires are a great deal at MSRP $100/each but I need to make some room so I'm asking $75/each, $130/pair -OR- $225 for all four. I will cover shipping to the lower 48 and will consider international shipping but please send me your full address for a shipping quote.

Shimano 105 Velocity Major Tom tubular wheelset $200 - these were my A wheels a couple years ago, then were slated to be my mud wheels (with the tires listed above) but a bike change has lead me to disc brakes... These wheels are in great shape overall but do unfortunately have a couple small dents in the rim. I got it mid season and actually creatively fixed it (with a punch and hammer) and rode for the rest of the year but I wouldn't suggest using them for your everyday wheels unless you plan to rebuild with a new rim. I expect that these would be okay for mud wheels as-is since due to mostly slower speeds and the fact I'm normally just trying to stay upright. I can be convinced to include an extra rim for a little extra or even lace it up for a few more $.

Please let me know if you have any questions - Payment with Paypal or if you're headed to MSG this weekend in Unicoi, TN I will just hand deliver. Thanks!

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can you shoot me photos of the tires ?

Ohio Farmer -

https://api.ning.com/files/l4W8jVdh3X9F2y0Me7IO*yF17sA3FM2z3BGNdi0smc43aAew0FV3wwHArGb2CvPDr8saH0lmbT8FmxKiZipvkIhXjxSS0uof/image.jpg?width=737&height=552

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2067269485?profi...

OR

Please take a look at my photos - I got two of them up this evening.  Or shoot an email to josephgrimes at gmail dot com

Have a good night!

jg

I'm interested in the wheelset and a set of tires, shoot me an email: s.curran.dsgn AT gmail.com

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service