Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

For sale is the Quarq from my CX bike. This unit is like new! It was for my CX bike and never saw much use. It has less than 200 miles (actually tracked in my Garmin) on it and is it great condition. It is currently set up (calibrated) with a 38/46.

- SRAM S975 Quarq (38/46) - I have the box and all supporting documents.

As I said, this unit is almost new. You can see from the close up picture of the chain rings that the black coating on the teeth is not worn off. I am asking $1100.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

Brett

Views: 783

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wanted to add I have brand new 39/53 rings if the buyer prefers. It is setup for CX and this is a CX board, but I wanted to throw that out just in case!

Hi Brett,

Interested in your Quarq PM for my road bike.  Are the 39/53 chainrings the Red version?  Also is this the GXP stanadard.  I have a Scott Addict R1 which has the BB86 shell.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob,

Yes the rings are the "black" Red version and brand new! It is GXP standard and was on a Giant which is also BB86!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Brett
Hey Brett,
Wondering if you sold this yet?
Matt
Matt,

Still have it if you're interested!

Brett

I'm interested. Sent you a friends request, I'll send you my phone number to discuss if you still have it. (A little delay I know sorry). Thanks.

Jason

Jason,

Sorry I already sold it!

Brett

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service