Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

one of my goals this year is to join a team how should I go about this? I've approached 2 and was pretty muched snubed is it because I'm a noob? then how come I see other beginners in team kits? is it a who you know deal if so that blows for me as I live in a rural town and am the only person I know training and racing!
here's an idea andrew cx mag should start a team it wouldn't cost anything if you sold the kits and cost and it could be open membership provided members agreed to follow a code of conduct (so a-holes could be delt with) imangine racers showing up at events nationwide sporting your logo/colors great advertising I bet!

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jared
I live in burns oregon and will be racing in bend this season in both the thrilla series and the fresh air series I checked out your website and would love to join if you'll take on a complete beginner! last year I did one race a kermesse and I've got the bug bad I can't wait to do an actual cross race and I'm stoked that nat's will be in bend! i'll see you there!
hey all,
I joined a team! Thanks Jared, thanks to all who posted, and thanks cx mag. My faith in humanity has been resored

Peace,
R
SWEET! Have fun man!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service