Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Purchased this beauty in Dec 2010 and used her primarily as a road bike; only 2 CX races :(.

The build:
Full 12K carbon frame and fork (including steer) with aluminum dropouts and internal cable routing
50cm seat tube C-C, 52.5cm top tube C-C, 30in (76cm) stand over, non-compact frame. 
SRAM Rival shifters and rear derailleur, Force front derailleur (braze-on) with Problem Solver adapter
Rival Crankset, 170mm arms, 46/36 chainrings, 130 BCD
Sram PC 1091R chain with KCNC Missing Link
Sram 1070 Cassette 11-25
Chris King Bottom Bracket with Sram adapter
Zipp Service Course SLC carbon bars, standard reach and drops (42cm)
Zipp Service Course stem (120mm)
Lizard Skin DSP 1.8 bar tape
Jagwire Racer cables (sealed with electrical shrink wrap) 
Ritchey Carbon seat post
Selle Italia X0 saddle
TRP EoroX brakes with SwissStop green pads
Kore Gradient II rims and hubs with Vittoria XG tires (34mm)

Extra deraillieur hanger included

Bonus!!! I just discovered that the rear triangle is bolted together at the dropouts - that means she can be setup with a Gates Carbon belt drive!! So, I'm on the fence about selling this bike and now I discover this!!! Just think - a eccentric rear hub, a 50t Gates CDX front chain ring (it will fit on the 130 BCD Rival crankset) and a 24t rear gates cog!! I'd imaging the weight would be somewhere around the 14-15lb mark (13+/- lbs with some carbon tubies) and you would be unstoppable at the races!!! The ONLY reason this ad is even up is my wife's insistence that I cull the herd (I have two other CX bikes and this one has been sitting unused for most of this year). 

The bike is in excellent condition, many of the parts are near new and I guarantee that you will not find a nicer bike in this price range. 

Price $1,500, I'll ship at buyers expense (only to CX Mag members), deliver as far away as Portland and I can accept pay pal. 

CraigsList Listing: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bik/3175445950.html

Have a great day

Views: 872

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Price drop.  CX season is almost here! 

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service