Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I used this set of brakes last season; they are in good condition. One brake has an aesthetic paint chip on it. Included brand new pads, straddle cables, and anodized red hardware

they offer both good stopping power and excellent mud clearance. They are both easy to set-up, and require very little maintenance once they are set-up.

From TRP's website

"TRP has always honored the discipline of Cyclocross by giving the sport the R&D attention it deserves. No longer must riders and racers compromise using re-purposed mountain bike brakes that feel mushy and overweight. The EuroX Magnesium delivers premier, purposeful, cyclocross performance using top-end materials and thought-out designs. Magnesium cantilever arms are mated to aluminum cartridge brake pad holders. Pivots and pinch bolts are all titanium while supporting components like adjustment barrels and straddle cable hangers are made from CNC 6061 alloy."

I would be willing to take $150 for the set (front and rear), they retail for $369.99. You can contact me through the forum.

Thanks,

Mike 

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike,

If these brakes are still available, please email me at keitheb@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Keith

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service