anybody work with these pads? Results? thanks.http://www.trpbrakes.com/category.php?productid=1034&catid=187
The latest top-tier development from the engineers at TRP, Inplace Adjust makes your cyclocross brakes simply work better.
- Adjust your pad angle via a 4mm Allen key in the end-cap
- CNC machined Aluminum for reduced weight
- Includes TRP's proprietary brake pad in either Aluminum or Carbon configuration
- Shimano compatible
- Complete F/R set of 4 per package
- Pad holders work with any smooth-post type cantilever brake