Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Sun Vista/ formula campy tubular wheel - $45

Rear tubular wheel with Campagnolo compatible hub

Sun Vista Cruiser Rim 28 hole
Formula Campy splined rear hub
2.0g spokes laced 3x

Great chance to get a tubular wheel cheap! Cross season is here, and this would make a great training, pit or even first race wheel.

It is used, but you can hardly tell. The person I bought them from (I primarily wanted the tires mounted on the set) said they only had about 50 miles on them. They must not have had to brake much because there are just a few faint scuffs on the brake surface.

Mavic Mach2 rim 32 hole- $25

105sc  front hub

Straight gauge spokes laced 3x

The wheel works fine, spins true, it just shows a little wear on the brake surface. It isn't really seeing use so it should find a good home. Would work great as a first tubie wheel, training wheel or pit wheel.  It currently has an older Tufo glued to it.  It’s just marked “Cyclocross” but the tread pattern seems to be the same as the current Elite LPS models.  The sizing wasn’t marked, but it’s narrower than some of my other tires, so I am assuming it is either a 30 or 28.  I will throw it for an additional $15.

Views: 146

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service